Thursday, December 06, 2007

Too Much Time?

Recently, while crudely writing a message from Dynamo to me on an orphaned sock in green permanent marker ("Me want c Hitman - Sherm") to prove my point that he wanted to see Hitman with me, I realized it's been 6 months since I've held a full time job, and I'm still managing to survive. But first, I realized I may have too much free time on my hands. I mean, not only did I have the time to engineer and carry out this masterful plot, but I was able to also blog about my exploits.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherm most definitely does not want to see Hitman. Unless he wants to go with you, take incredibly good notes, buy me some sour patch kids, and then deliver them to me with an explanation of exactly what the hell happened in that movie.

Anonymous said...

PS - Congrats on the 6-month mark!! You are really, truly, my hero.

Anonymous said...

You definitely have too much time on your hands. However, you are quite funny.

L BO said...

Ok, it was seriously a pretty simple movie to understand, especially after missing the beginning so i could eat the world's most delicious pizza. Difaras, ps. Hitman kills people. Cause he's good at it.

6 months is nothing. Tell me that at the 4 year anniversary party.

L BO said...

thank you anonymous person, but who are you? the last anonymous person only wanted to criticize my amazing movie reviews and misspell things frequently.

Anonymous said...

You really should know who I am

L BO said...

i know i should, but the point is i don't...and all my free time is currently taken up reading my own posts to congratulate myself on my genius, and planting traps around the apartment for dynamo. so, please reveal yourself, Anonymous McIncognitoson

Anonymous said...

Silly - it's your mom!