Monday, November 15, 2010

NOT a Dating Service!!!

The amazing Karen, of Difficult Egg Production fame, hired me to do a couple of castings for a Verizon campaign for her. This meant models (both female and male, but who cares about the male models) would be coming to our rented studio space, posing for a few pics for me, and talking to me. Now, while I was a complete and utter professional about it, the guy side of me still got stoked at the prospect of interacting with beautiful women all day long. My hopes were dashed when I was told that I can't use casting calls as a dating service for me. So weird how every video I've ever watched on the internet says the exact opposite.

2 comments:

Yomi_Raw Cotton said...

dam sun you gotta talk to models or you mess with their self esteem which = bad pictures...this is why you don't OWN a studio

L BO said...

i don't own a studio because the man keeps me down, i thought.