Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mystery of the day

Why does my cell phone's alarm, which is set to go off at 8 AM and again at 8:30 AM (due to my propensity to sleep longer than I should) Monday through Friday go off, without fail, EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY MORNING? Will this issue get worse with the whole Daylight Savings time coming earlier this year? Is my phone really that malicious and sinister that it plots to be the most annoying sound early Saturday, even more so than Dynamo's coffee grinder or air-raid-siren-teapot? Did Saturday become a weekday and I wasn't notified?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your phone is anything like mine, it is probably seeking revenge for all the outrageous snoozing of the alarm it endures. Every 7 minutes. For 49 minutes. Every morning. "Inanimate" object, my ass.

L BO said...

My phone is exactly like yours, only snooze is a useless 5 minutes long. And it refuses to take blurry photos of you at airports in front of large stuffed bears. Rubbish, I say.

Anonymous said...

Note to other readers: By "blurry" he means AWESOME.