Wednesday, May 30, 2007

On and on and on and...

No, this isn't some set up for me talking about how I rocked it till the break of dawn. This is yet another forum for me to throw in an "I hate Suze Orman" comment. Last night, Dynamo decided it would be "funny"* to play the !Viva Pinata! video game he borrowed from Shiv (note: Shiv is now dead to me and banned from my apt. To be fair, I have an entire policy on banning corpses from my apt. anyway). This was funny in much the same way Dynamo's girlfriend thinks it's funny to make me watch Suze Orman. Who I LOATHE. I've told her, while I love TiVo with all my heart, I will destroy it to prevent another episode from playing while I'm within 200 yards of the apartment. In much the same way, I will sacrifice the XBox 360 for the greater good if I ever hear Leafass give hints as to how to bring more Pinatas into your garden. I wonder, was the target audience for this game chimps with brain damage? Or, worse yet, did someone let David Caruso come up with a video game for kids?


*Note: Why, in Time Out NY, is there an ad for Snapple declaring it the official "Iced Tea" of concerts? Is something sinister afoot in the world of best stuff on earth?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother downloaded the demo to VP and got addicted really quickly. Freaking Asiaphiles!

To be fair, I like anything that looks like Glo-Worms, which the garden critters in that game kind of do.

Anonymous said...

What is the official ICED TEA of sitting at my desk playing online trivia games?