Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Arkansans

Things I thought while reflecting on my last blog posting:

  • Whatever happened to those fake breasts that were thrown around at my New Year's party?
  • If people from Kansas are called Kansans, are those from Arkansas called Arkansans? Arkanoidians? Archangels?
  • I wish Gideon Defoe's blog was Americanized. It's hard to follow all his British pop culture references. While researching everything is quite informational and enlightening, it wastes time that could be spent cramming XBox 360 playing before Dynamo departs Brooklyn and absconds with it.
  • What was that other thing I thought of while watching the address but then forgot, but wanted to add to yesterday's blog since it was probably funny?
  • I still have to discuss with my sister, and eventually divide ownership of, all the plastic dinosaurs bought from the American Museum of Natural History. Unfortunately, I think the Iguanodon rightfully belongs to her. I'll be sad to see it go, because it's funny to make believe he's the Fonz and taunt the other dinosaurs. "Hey, sit on it T-rex."
  • In light of the fact that no one is stepping forward and volunteering to iron my shirts for me, I need more space-age, futuristical no-wrinkle fabric shirts.
  • I HATE washing my socks, cause then I have to match and fold them all.
  • I think Darks McKnight would be a good alias for me.

No comments: