Friday, February 08, 2008

Adulthood Strikes

Somewhere between eating candy before/for dinner last night and buying comics today, I realized what an adult I've become. Was it the purchasing of cornbread at Whole Foods, simply because I saw it while waiting in line to pay, mirroring how I bought Haribo Fruit Salad and Fizzy Colas last night? Or could it have been the marshmallows I originally went in to said natural food giant to buy? Maybe it was having two separate conversations with two different people about comics on the subway ride home. Yes, I know there's a new Iron Man movie coming out (and I'll see it, though I'm not positive he had nothing to do with the death of Steve Rogers).* In any case, I'm going to stick with the upper age on Haribo's friendly mantra: "Kids and Grownups love it so."


*P.S. Like I told gold-tooth man, Daredevil, Punisher and the Hulk were all bullshit movies. Though Bullseye is raw.


No comments: