Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Lymon Buccaneer

Lymon Buccaneer, Scurvy Pirate, the Scurvinator. No matter what you call it, Captain Morgan's and Sprite is still gross, pkilla!

I found this out at a recent concert that pkilla and Al Franken's stunt double took me to during Tartan Week. Nicole Atkins and the Sea opened, and opened hard. Then came 1990s, whose bassist wore an old school batman tee and whose drummer was like a real life version of the Gorillaz in cartoon form. Sons and Daughters headlined, but I was less than impressed. I almost caber-tossed them, but thought better of it and left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You heard right, folks, ATBV ditched me in the middle of a sea of tartans, listening to their sub-par headlinging artist. What a gentleman!

Thanks for coming tho, freals. We'll pour some LB out on the floor at your funeral upon your tragic death from scurvy.