Thursday, July 08, 2010

L Bo Likes Lists and Linearityness

I really like things to be in linear order, so I've added some new blog entries I've been meaning to include for a while in their original spot in the space-time continuum of my blog. It's not really an obsession, but I always have to know when things took place to make sense of an event as a whole. You can find exciting tales, as well as photos, of Saint Maarten, my first trip to St. Lucia (from 3 years ago) parts one, two and three at their links. And, as a special bonus since I'll be writing about my most recent trip to St. Lucia, I will also re-post the past posts in the present. You're welcome. I also really like lists, if you haven't been able to tell or you just refuse to read most of my postings. To explain this, here are things I like about lists, in list form:
  • you never really have to make a complete sentence

  • unless you really want to

  • sentences don't need to form coherent paragraphs

  • easy to read

  • can print out and swap with roommates grocery list for kick when he returns from supermarket with plastic zebra and 12 turkey basters (not actually quite sure what list those would be on)

No comments: