Friday, June 20, 2008

The Anti-Me

"What the hell?! I went outside to see if anything had stupidly stumbled into my trap, and found the food eaten and the gate down. Stupid cat lady swore to me the other day she was no longer feeding the cats, but I don't believe her. She admitted to me that after I caught the last cat, she cried all morning about it. I'm going to kick her head off one day, she's so stupid.

So one of two things happened. Either the cat managed to move the food from next to what trips the cage door to fall to the other side of the cage, eat all of it, leave the cage and then trip it using a tree branch or pick the lock on the other side to escape Houdini style, or Anna gave the cat the food or let it out. Or her mongoloid son did. They're both so stupid. I hate them both so much. She just straight lies to my face. If this keeps up, I'm gonna be forced to punch her in the face. When I get home, I'm going to burn her fucking wisteria down. Then I'll have to cage her son, and when I catch that last cat, I'm going to put his head on a spear as a warning to all the others and slap her with it's lifeless torso for being a moron.

Ok, maybe that's harsh, but you don't understand. She's like the anti-me. Everything she does is to undo something I've done. I try to keep the cats out of the yard so it doesn't smell like a litter box, and she leaves food for them. I got the cat trap because she never did, so she feeds the cats and also lets them out of the cage. I clean up weeds in the backyard so it's more usable, and she plants things haphazardly that became too 'ugly' for the front yard. It's all just like a giant fuck you to me. Imagine you tied your shoes, and someone immediately untied them. You brush your teeth and someone immediately throws dirt in your mouth. You eat food cause you're hungry and someone comes along and sticks their fingers down your throat to force it up. I mega-loathe her."

My mom calmly asked me if I was done ranting, then proceeded to talk to my sister about how much the hamster loves kernels of corn.

No comments: