Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Cat, The Sunburn and the BBQ

How we roll on nice days

I thought I could only get sunburned if I was at the beach. Three hours in the garden proved me wrong.

Ok, so there's no lion, witch or wardrobe, but it felt like we were in a magical land when it started snowing cherry blossom petals on us.


Jenny fears for her life after Jamie dumped gallons of gasoline on the charcoal.

Kitty wants to play with a stick, or at least let me poke you with it?


Awww. So much more adorable than the feral kind.

5 comments:

HumanDynamo said...

is that your pop's point and shoot? you seem to be in love with it these days. why wasn't i invited to this magical land?

L BO said...

yea, except past tense is required, since that shit is MINES now!!
it's the only form of decent digital photography i have, though a couple of the garden shots are with Jamie's camera.
oh, now you need an invite to come to BK? sorry sir fancy pants. one gold leaf diamond studded invitation on a silver platter coming in the mail. look out for the ups guy.

Jesse said...

Christmas stocking sighting. That's so sad. I took mine down all the way back in April.

koolredd said...

might as well keep that shit up there now. it's almost xmas

L BO said...

Yo I gotta keep it up cause otherwise Santa won't find me. He needs real advanced notice for us Jews.
Plus, MOOSEY MOOSE YO!