Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wait up! Wesley, wait up!

April 15, 2009. This means two things. HD just hit 28 on the age scale and taxes are due. Only one of those usually leads to poor saps across the country crying and fretting, and this year I found myself counted in that group. At 2:15 PM, on the day they were due, I finally made sense of all the convoluted extra forms a sole-proprietor and Brooklyn's handsomest man is burdened with filling out, deleted the 17 extra mentions of my pimp van as a work vehicle and decided not to include money I made from robbing trains and stagecoaches as earned income. Worst that can happen, I flee to the Cayman Islands or some other nation that doesn't extradite and spend my days with Wesley Snipes, laughing at the government while playing pickup ball on the streets. At least this way I'll always be protected from vampires and be able to practice my hustling techniques.

2 comments:

koolredd said...

Man I put down my pimp ride as an expense 10 million times and I still owed Uncle Sam a g. Uncle Sam always gets his, even a pimp gotta pay taxes.

HumanDynamo said...

I started my taxes in February and finished them on April 8th, I was almost one of those poor saps. The Federalies gave me back my money but the states are still holding my funds. That's right NJ and NY I am calling both of you out.