Monday, September 14, 2009

Never-before-heard-of Netflix

Like a modern day Ferdinand Magellan, I recently discovered a brand new, never before heard of service on the internet, called Netflix by it's employees, which sends movies to your house when you click on a link that says "send this movie to my house." You don't even have to say please. It's not just movies, either. They have TONS of TV shows too! I can get all the episodes I want of GI Joe or He-Man. Or ALF. Or the A-Team. I think. I haven't checked yet, because I can't stop jumping up and down. I can even get 3 at a time. It's a modern day miracle! Internet readers, you should really check this out. Netflix will become big in the future, you'll see. They just need to advertise to get the word out.

4 comments:

pkiller said...

Thank you for this valuable public service. Did you know we could be watching The Office online TOGETHER via Xbox Live? Hanging out in person is so last century.

L BO said...

We could also be reading the new Pirates adventure to Brad. Or whoever stole my Office Season 2 DVD could give it back to me.

Unknown said...

Or you can also borrow all of my video games and DVDs and skip this whole netflix bourgeois scheme!

L BO said...

Word true. When my free trial runs out what's yours is minez.