Thursday, October 15, 2009

Other Awards

In keeping with the theme of why I'm so fantastically great, I add to the list that I'm the greatest wildlife photographer in the tri-state area. To back me up on that, here are some shots of animals I recently caught wandering around wildly in the vicinity of 81st street and Central Park West. You may think it's odd that I found some of these creatures, such as a badger, over there, but I think it has to do with global warming. Or possibly fall migration routes.

Even though this badger looks like I had just admonished it for not trimming it's claws, in general they can be very ferocious. Not realizing how small they are, they'll stand up to even bears to protect their giant heaps of dirt.

While he looks just like Benedict, the cardinal who hangs out in my backyard, this is actually probably his cousin or something

Ring tailed cats are quite friendly and approached me when they saw I had Butterfingers

My zoom lens allowed me to be safely far enough away from this drinking tiger

This young baboon was startled by some sort of large viper, which unfortunately moved too quickly for me to capture it

7 comments:

HumanDynamo said...

Really good looking stuff

L BO said...

Thank you. It's nice to know you appreciate my talent at capturing the majesty of animals in the wild.

priskiller said...

I like that "awards" is a tag. Lovely pics tho.

L BO said...

I'm confused, priskiller. Are you trying to tell me I wasn't awarded an award?

priskiller said...

Not at all. I just appreciate the effort you make to allow your readers to sort through your posts according to common search terms, like "awards." In related news, I look forward to seeing said award displayed prominently on your mantelpiece, next to a fresh bottle of honey bear liqueur.

L BO said...

Honey bear liquor (yea, "-uor" cause it's real, not some bullshit cordial) never leads to anything good. For example, in years past it led to a man puking all over my sink and passing out soon after. Take heed, young priskiller.

koolredd said...

that's that good shit