Saturday, November 25, 2006

Movin' on up

Dynamo and I finally moved in to our condo in Midwood, Brooklyn. For those of you unfamiliar, Midwood is EXTREMELY close to Manhattan, has a lot of really cool, hip things to do, and all the meats are easily identifiable at the neighborhood stores.

However, things aren't all perfect. I'm living out of my suitcase, but at least my bed is in my room to stay and will never be in the living room and the PS2 is set up. But I predict in the next 2 weeks, I'll be cooking all my meals and buying tons of groceries and putting them in our new fridge that will replace the old one that doesn't fit, using any single spatial dimension, in the space it was meant. And though I don't currently have internet access right now (which means this blog was created in the future and sent back through time somehow), I also predict my computer will soon be here, along with a nice dresser for my clothes. Yes, everything will go smoothly in the next two weeks, I can feel it.


Photos of new apartment are sure to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a fraudy mctrickster. I don't know how you got your hands on Doc's Delorean, but I'm definitely gonna make you pay.

HumanDynamo said...

I actually just put your bed back into the living room. I find it goes well with the bamboo