Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oh Boy

Cam'ron is the David Caruso of the rap game. Well, minus the red hair, stupid sunglasses and lecherous behavior. Take this Killa Cam lyric, from a battle rap between some crappy rappers and some other, less crappy rappers (my viewpoint is slightly biased since I believe Freeway to be the best rapper ever):

"I'm the pink panther, my panther is pink
My mink is mink
Huey and screwy, huey duey and louie
Nah they ain't ready for this."

The words may be slightly wrong, because I don't care that much, and while looking them up, got completely involved in a re-run of Scrubs with the Silver Spoon NYPD Blue nurse detective and why Cam'ron wears Rocawear boxers but hates Jay-Z. The point remains however. Cam'ron has ruined rap, much like David Caruso has ruined Miami and forensics, with stupid and smarmy catch phrases and some sort of bright reddish trait (pink for Cam, fake flame hair for David).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate-able Cam'ron trait #87: Almost shares name with Charlie's-Angels-remake goddess.

L BO said...

Yes, except she's incredible. According to some I work with, she's looking to settle, as she's getting on in age (whatever). I think I have a shot to become Mr. L Bo Diaz. Don't ruin this for me, internet. Cameron, if you somehow mistakenly stumbled across this because of a mention of your (Cameron Diaz) name or two, please go out with me. I'm 25, and write a blog in my spare time that no one reads save priskiller, and I really like bears and the Mets. No, I'm not too good for you. Really.

Anonymous said...

I heard she's dating some surfer dude who used to be on Baywatch. A Hasselhoff henchman, snort. You can SO take him and his silly windbreaker shorts.

L BO said...

Speaking of silly items, I'm currently on a quest for thermal undergarments, and this may impede my posting ability.

Anonymous said...

What, day-glo leg warmers aren't good enough for you? Hmph.