Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where could I be?

I came home last night, feeling something was amiss. It wasn't that all the lights were off, as Dynamo is quite energy conscience. Walking past my diamond studded door, in which I usually see my solid gold four poster bed and beautiful harem with ostrich feathers and grapes, I noticed something strange. My door was closed!

I began to panic a little bit. Dynamo and his lady friend were both downstairs. Was I in my room? If so, should I keep it down, in case the me in the room was asleep? It would be awful rude to wake me up. Most annoyingly of all, I couldn't remember being in my room and closing the door.

I steeled myself, and cautiously pushed the door open. I was immediately greeted with fanning and delicious grapes. All was well. This time.

Stay tuned for more, next time on "When Past and Present Larrys Collide"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Present-day me is almost positive that me-of-yore already commented on this. Perhaps future me will straighten this all out.

Sorry, 2007 made me fat and unfunny. I'm going to go eat a cinnabon and reflect.

L BO said...

In case you haven't noticed, my last two posts have been complete junk. Oh, and the one I'm about to will be as well. Viva la blog!