Monday, March 08, 2010

Conversations with a Pot Head

A soft, repeated thumping startled me from my mission to throw out the garbage and check the mail Saturday night. It was my neighbor sitting in the passenger side of his van, trying to get my attention and lure me into his van. "Hey man, I just finished drinking this water bottle, and I had to smoke my blunt, so I figured I'd turn it into a bong. Just hangin' out and hot boxin in my dad's van." So we hung out for a while, during which time he continued to hot box. He told me how he was trying to open a 99 cent store, and when that didn't go over so well, told me he wanted to buy and open a bar. "Bro, it'll only take about 150 to raise. Me and my friend are gonna try it out. I got all the construction knowledge, I think it'd be great. People who own bars, they make a killing, just sit back and let the money pour in." I had a feeling I knew where it was going, and if there's one thing I know, it's you don't make a deal to buy a bar with your upstairs neighbor while he's hot boxin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you dispatch, intention look audacious in the direction of more interdependent articles without delay as its united of my favourite issue to read.