Saturday, March 06, 2010

Man At Work

Updating my blog, taking photos, eating dinner and sleeping have all taken a backseat to working over the past month and a half. I'm still trying to get adjusted to working full time again (first full time job in the last two and a half years), along with teaching the SAT nights and weekends. I figure to make a lot of money now, then hibernate through next year's winter. It's been a very strange time though, as I went from working 06, 07 hours a week to the mirror image of 60 to 70 hours a week. Sacrifices need to be made, unfortunately, and that's resulted in both my blogs not being published as frequently, and a 17% loss in humor as well. On the positive side, check out this awesome ID and the swank suit!

2 comments:

HumanDynamo said...

The mirror image was a bit of a stretch dude. You should totally give the photographer of that awesome picture credit

pkiller said...

Did Shermie take the awesome photo? It is positively stunning, although (as I mentioned on Twitter) you're a bit upstaged by the bananers.

If you do decide to part with some of that hard-earned cash, may I interest you in another waste of 150 grand better known as my educational financing?