Thursday, March 04, 2010

This Dating Life, Infinity

A rather attractive woman's profile said she was addicted to salty snacks, couldn't wink and wanted a funny, tall guy. I wrote to her and asked if she liked Combos (they're making a comeback, I hope) and then wrote the following: "I'm tall, and I'm willing to cover one of your eyes while you blink to make it look like you're winking, if you'd like." I meant it to be funny, but probably, offering to cover someone's eyes just comes off as creepy.

4 comments:

Keysie said...

you dont want someone without a sense of humor anyway...i think this is a good test :)

L BO said...

it's true. creepy offers WILL separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.

pkiller said...

I knew you could meet men online, but I never knew you could get them to offer you COMBOS! Filling out a match profile asap.

HumanDynamo said...

I love the ones with peanut butter at the center. That used to be my crack, now I stick to the real stuff.