Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Recent Intellectual Conversation

I recently signed up for an online dating service since I have no interest in leaving my apartment to find women and this is the closest, non-embarrassing and legal alternative to mail-order brides. I'm finding out that the road to love is fraught with bumps and...uhm...this...
Girl: Good Morning=)
I like your photos

Me: Thanks. What kind of dog is that you're squeezing? Is he/she yours?

Girl: He name is CoCo. He is Havanese. Do you like the dog?

Me: Yea, CoCo's cute. I don't have one, but wish I did. They're so much responsibility though. Plus, I'm sure my dog would try to steal my food all the time.


Girl: Do you like the dog?

At this point I didn't know what to do besides laugh. And be a little weirded out. It seemed like maybe there was a code I was missing, or like I was involved in some sinister scheme to take her dog off her hands. It was almost like this, where maybe if you keep asking for something enough, they'll give it to you. Though I guess maybe all the answers reside in her profile:
HeY ThErE ! ! !

Thanks for comming to visiting my profile.

> > >I'm a sweetie girl, LooKing FoR A NiCe GuY, FuNnY, WaRM AnD GeNtLeMaN.

* * * * * If YoU ArE, WhAt ArE YoU WaiTiNG FoR??? * * * * *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this online dating service actually one that offers mail-order brides? or is it just for people without a firm grasp of english grammar, in general?

L BO said...

No, no. No mail order brides. I don't think. It's also for Jersey women who wanna find sum1 whoz real specialz, lolz, and don't want no drama, so they'll keep it straight with youz. hehe. The sad part is, these women are actually in their mid-20s, and supposedly employed by someone.